The education sector in India is poised to witness major growth in the years to come as India will have world’s largest tertiary-age population and second largest graduate talent pipeline globally by the end of 2020. Fifty percent of India’s population is the youth. This means that the Indian education sector is huge with a population of 1.13 billion. India has around 367 universities, 18,000 colleges, about half a million teachers, and 11 million pupils. The private education industry is estimated to be between 20,000–25,000 crores. There are about 1,500 management institutes, 3,500 engineering institutes, and 1,200 medical colleges in the country.
Technology-oriented courses are gaining in popularity due to the rising demand in these industries, Many foreign universities operate via the twinning mode as of now, E-learning and Distance learning programmes are also gaining popularity. Many students and working professionals are taking these courses to get a quality education. The drawing factors for these programmes are the world-class curriculum, comfort, and low costs.
1) In order to improve the skills and talent of our large populace, there is a need for raising the quality and standards of our education system.
2) As mentioned in the beginning, India has the largest number of higher education institutions. Despite that, we find the number of students interested in pursuing higher studies abroad is on the rise.
3) A high involvement category driven by trust and word of mouth. Challenge for relatively new entrants.
4) Challenge that need to be addressed is strengthening the Indian education system to improve the capacity utilization.
5) Creating a brand is a long drawn process requiring steady investments in the brand over years.
6) Absence of champions within to evangelize digital. The need is not apparent, especially to established players.
A creative digital presence team which can put together winning campaigns and help enhance the brand’s equity. Performance marketing methods which cater to the long sales cycle. Cross-channel content marketing which persuades the consumer in multiple ways.
Insightful analytics (to focus on the right marketing tactic), intuitive content marketing (to exhibit your thought leadership), and rank-driving search engine optimization (to target the best potential customers) are tools that we use to successfully help you promote your services, create trust, and increase your ideal customer base.