IT/ITES IndustryHelping many other sectors in the growth process of the economy including the services and manufacturing sectors.
The Information Technology & Information Technology Enabled Services (IT-ITeS) sector is a field which is undergoing rapid evolution and is changing the shape of Indian business standards. This sector includes software development, consultancies, software management, online services and business process outsourcing (BPO). The sector has increased its contribution to India’s GDP from 1.2% in 1998 to 7.7% in 2017.
India’s IT industry is expected to grow at a rate of 12 – 14% during 2016 – 2017 as per a report by India’s software industry body NASSCOM. This clearly shows that information technology is a sector which will likely be one of the emerging markets in the days to come as India’s economy requires more hardware, software and other IT services. Our experience of running digital for almost all of these verticals stands us in good place when we take the next challenge within the IT/ITES domain.
- Products and services are becoming non-differentiated. Similar services, offers, interest rates, and so on.
- In the modern tech environment, customers are much more empowered with information. Tech buyers increasingly utilize social tools and personal networks to gather information prior to seeking out a seller.
- Customers increasingly want to experience products and solutions in their own environments prior to making a full purchase commitment.
- Personalized marketing & cross-channel marketing using digital marketing platforms.
- Create digital assets which are simple to use. The consumer does not want jargon. They wish someone could simplify.
- Responsiveness brought about by active listening is an acute need. Our listening solution helps.
Upturn Private Limited is a lead generation company delivering remarkable customer experience since 4 years. Our approach and methodologies will help you increase in your Business Growth, more Website Traffic, Brand Awareness and Generate Leads with qualitative data driven results.
#201, Sree Nilayam